Getting Started


Frequently Asked Questions


What is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor?

A Licensed Mental Health Counselor requires a Master's Degree in Counseling and 1,500 hours of face-to-face clinical counseling experience. We work in conjunction with psychiatrists if medication is needed. 

My Master's degree is in Counseling and Psychological Services from the State University of New York in Oswego.  

Can you work in other states?

My license is only active in the state of Florida.

How do I make an appointment?

Simply give me a call at (954) 668-4375 and your call will be promptly dealt with on the same day. 

If you're not able to meet in person, I offer video and phone counseling upon request.

What are the rates for Individual, Couples, Family and Group Therapy?

The rate for any therapy session is $100.

What forms of payment can I use? Is insurance accepted? 

Cash and checks are accepted.

Many insurances are accepted. Please call your insurance company and ask if I am on your plan.

What is the cancellation policy?

Sessions must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or are subject to the full fee for the time scheduled.